Dozens of people were rescued Thursday evening after the National Harbor’s Capital Wheel lost power, according to Prince George County fire and rescue officials.
Garry Stanley was a 20-year veteran of the Prince George's Co. Fire Dept.
Two people suffered what Prince George’s County emergency officials are calling “life-threatening injuries” during a fire in Marlow Heights on Wednesday afternoon.
Two arson suspects were caught on camera shortly before they tossed Molotov cocktails inside a 7-Eleven in Camp Springs, fire officials say.
A house fire is under investigation in Prince George's County after a deceased victim was found inside the home upon extinguishing the fire.
Firefighters say the scene demonstrated the danger of panic-buying gasoline.
Prince George’s County police say a teenage victim was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after a shooting in Capitol Heights on Wednesday.
Emergency crews are on the scene in Laurel after a child fell from a balcony on Wednesday.
The fire started Sunday morning in Beltsville.
About 65 people lost their homes after the fire in an Oxon Hill apartment building.
Prince George’s County firefighters located one victim who died in the midst of a fire in Laurel Monday morning.
Chippy the dog hit rock bottom when he spent two days in a 25-foot-deep well in District Heights.
A restaurant erupted in flames Saturday morning in Prince George's County.
A Hyattsville man who is deaf died after his home caught fire early Sunday morning, his brother and nephew say.
Firefighters in Prince George's County say they found a dead woman after putting out an apartment fire Friday night near Hyattsville.
A member of the Prince George’s County Fire/Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has tested positive for novel coronavirus, officials confirmed Tuesday.
Several firefighters were transported early Friday morning after battling a house fire in Prince George's County. The fire was reported around 4 a.m. in the 10900 block of Dower House Court in Upper Marlboro.
A dog is dead after a College Park home caught fire Saturday morning.
Flames destroyed a home that was under renovation in Prince George's County early Thursday morning.
“It’s just so unfortunate that people weren’t available,” says a family member of the woman killed in Saturday’s New Carrollton fire.