You can support your local businesses by ordering curbside service, takeout and delivery during these unprecedented times.
Here's a list of businesses still serving the community:
- Brown Bag which is located on 14th and L is serving takeout and delivery.
- Caddies Bar & Grill is open for food, beer and wine takeout or delivery.
- Cava Mezze in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia is offering delivery via third party apps and 10 percent off all takeout and curbside pickup orders.
- Chaia's Tacos, a female-owned restaurant, is offering curbside pickup and carryout from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Cheesemonster Studio is a woman-owned cheese catering company offering cheeseboards and retail cheese by the quarter pound for curbside pick up and delivery.
- Clyde's curbside pickup is avaliable in D.C., Maryland and Virginia, and delivery only within D.C.
- District Doughnut has teamed up with Ice Cream Jubilee to offer delivery acorss the DMV and have lowered the delivery minimum and fee.
- Ivy and Coney is offering delivery or pickup through their website.
- Nazca Mochica is only offering delivery via their website along with 20% off all dishses.
- Po Boy Jim a black-owned restaurant is offering pickup and delivery via third party apps.
- Roaming Rooster in Northeast offers delivery through Postmates, GrubHub and Uber Eats.
- Shaw's Tavern is offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery services.
- Taco City DC is offering delivery via third party apps and 15% off for all takeout and curbside pickup.
- Taberna del Alabardero is offering free delivery for all D.C. residents, 20% off curbside pickup and 10% off bottles of wine.
- Tequila & Mezcal will only be offering take-out orders from 11am–10pm.
- Taqueria Habanero is offering free delivery via GrubHub.
- Union Kitchen Grocery is serving cookies, stacked sandwhiches and person pizzas for carryout.
- W. Millar & Co Catering is offering contact-free delivery of groceries and prepared meals in the D.C. area.
- Vace is offering fresh hot pizza for carryout.
- Black Hog BBQ is open for curbside pickup and carryout.
- Blue Dyer Spirits is offering carryout food, cocktail kits and to-go bottles daily from 5-10 p.m.
- Blue Waters Caribbean and Seafood Grill is offering its full menu as curbside carryout and on DoorDash.
- Brew Belly is serving up Philly cheesesteaks, crabcake sandwiches and to-go brews. (Hint: They may be adding toilet paper rolls to every order!)
- Buzz Cafe in Green Valley is offering carryout Tue. - Sun. from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. and will even deliver to your car.
- Cugini's Restaurant & Bar is offering carryout, curbside and delivery services. They are also filling growlers and selling craft cans to-go.
- Eastport Kitchen is offering its full menu for curbside pickup with to-go beer and wine. (BONUS: Wine by the glass and bottles are 20% off.)
- The Grilled Oyster Co. is offering its full menu as curbside carryout.
- Hard Times Cafe is open for carryout and delivery for lunch and dinner.
- Little Miner Taco is offering delivery and kids eat free during school closure.
- Milk & Honey Cafe in D.C. and Maryland are now offering takeout and delivery. They're also providing free breakfast provided to stay-at-home kids during public health crisis.
- Music Cafe in Damascus is offering curbside pick-up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- My Jerk Pit in College Park is offering takeout and delivery.
- Quincy's South in North Bethesda is offering takeout and delivery from 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
- Rita's Ice in Oxon Hill is open from 12-7 p.m. for grab-and-go of flavored ice.
- Ruby’s Southern Kitchen is offering its full menu for takeout or delivery via GrubHub.
- Society Restaurant and Lounge is offering its full menu as carryout.
- Sole D'Italia in Aspen Hill is offering curbside pickup and carryout.
- Topolino Restaurant is open from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. for carry out and delivery.
- Ashburn Pub is offering its full menu as carryout.
- Blue Ridge Seafood in Gainsille is offering curbside pickup and delivery services.
- Big Buns offers curbside pickup and delivery for lunch and dinner.
- Cristis Deli & Bakery in Falls Church is offering takeout.
- Dunya Banquet in Alexandria is offering its menu as takeout.
- First Down Sports Bar & Grill in Ballston is open for delivery and carryout meals. Call ahead to place an order!
- Hot Lola's Chicken in Arlington is open for takeout.
- The Italian Place in Old Town is offering pickup, patrons who order diner-to-go will also receive free toilet paper-- while supplies last!
- Liberty Tavern in Clarendon is offering takeout and delivery of meals from 4-8 p.m.
- Spitony's Pizza in Warrenton is offering carryout and curbside pickup.
- Taco Bamba is offering carryout and delievery from all locations.
- Troy's Italian Kitchen in Arlington offers takeout and delivery services. They're also giving away ten free meals daily.
Have a small business you'd like to add to the list? Tweet us using #GoodDayDC.
LOOKING FOR POSITIVE NEWS? Join our heartwarming news Facebook group!