Health officials concerned about 'Molly' use after concert death

The fallout continues from the death of a college student from Virginia who died after taking the drug "Molly" at a concert in D.C. Wednesday night.

Health officials have now ordered hospitals in the District to make sure they are aware and prepared for patients who have taken the drug.

At the D.C. Department of Health, there is a growing concern about the spread of Molly because officials say that the drug is still out there and they don't want anybody else to wind up losing their life like 19-year-old Victoria Callahan.

At the home of Callahan's family in Sterling, Virginia, a sign on the door on Friday asked for privacy.

Callahan celebrated her 19th birthday Wednesday night while attending a concert at Echostage before she died at a hospital.

On Twitter, there was an outpouring of grief from her friends. Even on Callahan's own Twitter account, there was a startling post just two days ago saying: "My god drugs just ruin people."

Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, director of the D.C. Department of Health, called a special meeting on Molly use Friday. She said Molly is so dangerous because of the rush users feel. It also stops them from recognizing when they are in trouble.

"It can be dangerous to your liver, to your kidney and to your heart," said Nesbitt. "It's not just a little bit of sweating and a little bit of your heart beating fast. It can be very life-threatening. It can result in death."

We spoke with Echostage on Friday and wanted to know if they had taken any additional steps to increase security inside the venue. A woman told us that no managers were available to talk and we should attempt to contact them later.