WASHINGTON - Nine people are displaced after a Logan Circle apartment building caught fire Saturday morning.
Firefighters say the two-alarm blaze started around 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Church and 15th streets, NW.
About 75 firefighters battled the blaze, which broke out in a three-story building. The fire worsened when a propane tank on the building's roof exploded:
Firefighters say they controlled the blaze by around 11:15 a.m. Saturday. One firefighter went to the hospital for minor injuries.
The aftermath of the fire at 15th and Church streets NW.
This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.