Here’s the recipe Capri Cafaro offered up on “The Final 5” for a S’mores Dip she says anyone can make with ingredients in their kitchen right now!
Late Night Snack S’Mores Dip
(Made in the microwave and finished off in the oven)
• 3 Milk Chocolate Bars OR 12 oz semi or milk chocolate chips
• 3 tablespoons heavy cream OR 1 can sweetened condensed milk OR 1 TBSP Butter (butter better for oven only preparation)
• 1/2 to 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows OR 12 large marshmallows
• Graham crackers for serving. Fruit, pound cake, pretzels also good for dipping.
• Heat oven to 350°F.
• Break chocolate bars into small pieces or use chocolate chips
• Put chocolate and heavy cream/condensed milk/butter in microwave-safe and ovenproof dish (I like mine from Pampered Chef combo dish)
• Microwave at MEDIUM for 30 seconds & stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is creamy.
• Place marshmallows on top of chocolate mix.
• Heat in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are tinged brown Remove from oven
• Cool 5 minutes.
• Serve with graham crackers or preferred dipping snack
(FOX 5 DC)
Adapted from recipes found at: