The Smithsonian's National Zoo is asking for help naming two 18-week-old Andean bear cubs!
Fans can vote, from March 16 until Sunday, March 22, for their favorite names.
The cubs will make their public debut on Saturday, March 28.
The name choices for Cub 1 are:
• Larusiri (lah-roo-SEE-ree): This name in the Aymara language means "giggly."
• Mayni (MY-nee): This is an Aymara word that means "unique."
• Kusisqa (coo-SEES-kah): This word in the Aymara language means "happy."
The name choices for the Cub 2 are:
• Tusuq (too-SOOK): This is a name in the Quechua language that means "dancer."
• Muniri (moo-NEE-ree): This is a name in the Quechua language that means "loving."
• Wayna (WHY-nah): This is a Quechua word that means "young."
CLICK HERE TO VOTE: http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Vote/default_bs2.cfm