BETHESDA, Md. - Officials responded to Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School Tuesday after officials say five to six students ingested a substance and some of them needed to be taken to the hospital.
Around 2 p.m., police received reports that two students possibly took Xanax or some type of prescription pills that were not prescribed to them.
Five students who ingested the substance were evaluated, according to officials. Four students were transported to the hospital and one student was released to their guardian.
No further information has been released at this time. Stay with FOX 5 for the latest.