UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (FOX 5 DC) - A 16-year-old whose body was found in Stafford County over the weekend had been stabbed as many as 100 times by his fellow MS-13 gang members, before his body was taken to Virginia to be dumped and burned, according to Prince George's County police.
According to police, the victim and the suspects were at a gang meeting inside the gang leader's home in the 700 block of Varnum Street in Landover Hills on March 8.
They are still investigating the events that led to the deadly attack on Jacson Pineda-Chicas of Parkwood Court in Falls Church.
After the alleged murder, the victim was taken to a remote area in Stafford County, where his body was dumped and set on fire.
Police arrested the following suspects, and charged them with first-degree murder:
- Jose Ordonez-Zometa, 29, of Landover Hills, Md.
- Jonathan Castillo-Rivera, 20, of Annandale, Va.
- Kevin Rodriguez-Flores, 18, of no fixed address
- Christian Martinez-Ramirez, 16, of Falls Church
- Jose Hernandez-Garcia, 25, of no fixed address