WASHINGTON (FOX 5 DC) - Cases of the novel coronavirus have been confirmed in the District, Maryland and Virginia.
Here's a list of pending and confirmed cases in the DMV:
District of Columbia
- Number of negative results: 20
- Number of presumptive positive results: 17
- Number of positive COVID-19 tests: 37
The Maryland Department of Health is no longer reporting the pending number of tests as testing capacity has expanded to include commercial laboratories.
- Number of negative COVID-19 tests: 489
- Number of cases, presumptive positive or confirmed: 51
NOTE: These are latest numbers as of March 16. Download the FOX 5 DC News app for the latest.
- Symptoms, testing and how to prepare amid growing COVID-19 outbreak
- Who is most susceptible to coronavirus? COVID-19 not just affecting older people
- Coronavirus cleaners: These products will kill COVID-19, according to the EPA
- Coronavirus and pets: Your cat or dog probably can’t get COVID-19, WHO says
- Will sick leave protect me if I get ill from coronavirus? 5 questions answered