It's that time of the week when we say "Cheers to the weekend!" Every Friday night, a bartender joins us to mix up his or her signature cocktail.
This week, Blake Allison from Tupelo Honey Cafe in Arlington, Virginia, stopped by to whip up a Honeysuckle and Lavender Flip.
Cocktail: Honeysuckle & Lavender Flip
- Add ice to fill shaker
- Add 1.5 ounces of Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka
- Add 3 ounces of Lavender Sweet & Sour
- Shake and strain into a 10-ounce Collins glass with ice
- Top with 0.5 ounce of soda water
- Garnish with a pinch of fresh dried lavender buds and a lemon peel
Tupelo Honey Cafe
1616 N. Troy Street
Arlington, VA 22201