Candlelight vigil held for Maryland workplace shooting victims

Community members as well as area churches came together Wednesday night to hold a vigil for the victims killed in a workplace shooting in Maryland.

"We are here to do a simple and powerful thing together tonight and that is simply to pray," said Reverend Tiffany Patterson with Presbury United Methodist Church.

Three people were fatally shot and two others were injured after police say the gunman, 37-year-old Radee Prince, opened fire at Advanced Granite Solutions in Edgewood.

RELATED - CAPTURED: Harford County, Delaware shooting suspect taken into custody

"As human beings, have mercy on all of us and have mercy on the departed souls," added Abdullah Adibba, an imam at a mosque in Rosedale. "It's a day to reconcile. It's a day to be together in peace and harmony."

"Please, just band together," said Margaret Jones with More Than Conquers Worship Center. "If you have any issues with anybody, just get together and try to resolve them. Once a bullet leaves a gun, you can't say, 'Stop, come back.'"

"Issues are real," added Pastor Derren Thompson with More Than Conquers Worship Center. "People have real issues that really need to be talked about and addressed."

A manager from Advanced Granite Solutions also gave a statement to the crowd.

"Words cannot express our shock and sadness," said Ibrahim Kucuk. "We are a small business and we know each employee intimately. We have worked together with these wonderful people for years in a peaceful setting."

RELATED: Who is Radee Labeeb Prince? Harford County workplace shooting suspect has extensive criminal history

Authorities have identified the victims as 53-year-old Bayarsaikhan Tudev of Virginia, 34-year-old Jose Hidalgo Romero of Aberdeen, Maryland, and 48-year-old Enis Mrvoljak of Dundalk, Maryland.

Two other victims remain in critical condition. Their identities have not been released.

Prince, who was also wanted for another shooting later Wednesday morning in Wilmington, Delaware, was later captured after a 10-hour manhunt.