Staging a home means furnishing the property to enhance its attractiveness to potential buyers.
Instead of a blank canvas, some studies show that 77-percent of home buyer agents believe staging makes it easier for people to visualize a home as their own. It can also decrease the number of days a house is on the market.
Timur Loynab, from CondoNest, joined us at a condominium in Northwest, D.C. for a before and after look at the staging process.
5 Tips for Staging
1. Clear It Out & Clean It Up
2. Depersonalize & Don't Take It Personally
3. Go Neutral With Paint Colors
4. Refresh Walls, Rugs and Window Treatments
5. Make a Good First Impression