ODENTON, Md. - A dozen construction workers have been hospitalized after possible carbon monoxide exposure that happened while they were working with propane powered tools inside of building in Odenton.
The incident was reported around 9 a.m. at the Navy Federal Credit Union on Annapolis Road.
Officials say the crew started to feel sick around 5 a.m. Authorities say three were taken to Shock Trauma and nine were admitted to the hospital at University of Maryland.
It is unclear if fumes from the tools were responsible for the emergency situation.
All suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries. The cause is still under investigation at this time.