Cheers to the Weekend: Newly Fashioned
It's that time of the week when we say "Cheers to the weekend!" Every Friday night, we invite a bartender or mixologist to share their signature cocktail.
Shelby Todd from Ted's Montana Grill joined us to mix up a "Newly Fashioned."
Cocktail: Newly Fashioned
- 1 Orange Wheel
- 1 Bing Black Cherry
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1/2 oz. Monin Organic Agave Nectar
- 2 oz. Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- In a highball glass gently muddle the orange wheel, Bing Black Cherry and bitters with Monin Agave Nectar
- Add bourbon and cubed ice
- Stir gently with bar spoon
- Strain over Ice Sphere into a highball glass
- Garnish with a Bing Black Cherry and orange slice
Ted's Montana Grill (various locations in Maryland and Virginia)