Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex
(FOX NEWS) - A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage.
Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J., ABC 7 New York reported.
Johnson was paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic, a police source told NJ.com.
Johnson told ABC 7 New York he arrived at his apartment on Monday night and smelled a strong odor in his home. He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running car. He said he found his wife on the ground while the mechanic appeared to be looking at the car.
Read more at FOXNews.com.