7 transported with carbon monoxide exposure after charcoal grill used to heat home
SILVER SPRING, Md. - Fire officials say seven people, including 5 five children, were transported from a house in Silver Spring due to carbon monoxide levels inside.
All seven were hospitalized as a precaution after officials say the homeowner was heating a house on at 12 Wimbledon Court with a charcoal grill.
All of those transported were taken to shock Trauma in Baltimore and are said to have suffered non-life-threatening injuries.