PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, Md. (FOX 5 DC) - A former Georgetown men’s basketball player is facing criminal charges for sexually assaulting an underage victim in Camp Springs in Prince George’s County.
Victor Page – who played on the same team as college and NBA legend Allen Iverson – is charged with:
- Attempted first-degree rape
- Attempted second-degree rape
- Attempted second-degree sexual abuse of a minor
- Second-degree child abuse
- Attempted third-degree sex offense
- Second-degree assault
- Fourth-degree attempted sex offense
A warrant for his arrest was issued on Dec. 30.
Page is currently jailed without bond.