ASHBURN, Va. (FOX 5 DC) - The Washington Redskins released their 2019 regular season schedule Wednesday, featuring the Skins in two prime-time games.
On September 8 on FOX at 1 p.m., the Skins will take on the Philadelphia Eagles on the road for their season opener.
Then, on Sept. 15, the team will play their division rivals, the Dallas Cowboys, at Fed Ex Field in Landover, Maryland, at 1 p.m. on FOX.
The Skins will play the Chicago Bears on Sept. 23 at 8:15 p.m. and then the Minnesota Vikings on Oct. 24 at 8:20 p.m. in primetime.
View the complete regular season schedule below:
- Week 1: at Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 2: vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Week 3: vs. Chicago Bears
- Week 4: at New York Giants
- Week 5: vs. New England Patriots
- Week 6: at Miami Dolphins
- Week 7: vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Week 8: at Minnesota Vikings
- Week 9: at Buffalo Bills
- Week 10: BYE WEEK
- Week 11: vs. New York Jets
- Week 12: vs. Detroit Lions
- Week 13: at Carolina Panthers
- Week 14: at Green Bay Packers
- Week 15: vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 16: vs. New York Giants
- Week 17: at Dallas Cowboys