High carbon-monoxide levels at Bethesda home sends 3 to hospital, Montgomery County officials say

- Three people have been rushed to the hospital after a home in Bethesda registered high levels of carbon monoxide Wednesday morning, according to officials.

The Montgomery County Police Department said crews detected high levels of carbon monoxide when they responded to a home at 10004 Parkwood Dr., near Parkwood Terrace and Kensington Parkwood Elementary School.

Officials said three adults were rushed to the hospital. One victim had life-threatening injuries, a second person had serious, but non-life threatening injuries and a third person had non-life threatening injuries, according to authorities.

Hazmat crews were assisting at the scene. Montgomery County Fire officials say the area gas company suspects the furnace/boiler as the culprit.

This is a developing story. Stay with FOX 5 for updates.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories