It's Friday night and time to say "Cheers to the weekend!" Every week, a bartender joins us and mixes up his or her signature cocktail.
Chelsea Messick, beverage manager for Paladar Latin Kitchen and Rum Bar, joined us to serve us up a Pomegranate Ginger Mojito.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE TO WATCH THE SEGMENT!
Cocktail: Pomegranate Ginger Mojito
- 2 oz. rum
- 1.5 tbs granulated sugar
- 7 g of mint
- Soda water (splash)
- 3 Lime wedges
- 1.5 oz. Pomegranate-Ginger mix
1. Fill standard mojito setup with ice (muddled mint sprigs, lime, sugar)
2. Combine rum and pomegranate-ginger mix into glass
3. Shake vigorously with small mixing tin
4. Pour contents back into glass
5. Top off ice if necessary
6. Add splash of soda water
Serve and enjoy in 12 oz glass!
Paladar Latin Kitchen and Rum Bar (Several Locations)
1905 Towne Centre Boulevard, Suite 100
203 Crown Park Avenue
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
11333 Woodglen Dr
Rockville, MD 20852
1934 Old Gallows Rd., Suite 110
Vienna, VA 22182