It's that time of the week when we say "Cheers to the weekend!" Every Friday night, we invite a local bartender or mixologist to share their signature recipe with us.
This week, Tommy Burns from the Fox's Den in Annapolis joined us to mix up a "For Fox Sake" cocktail.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE TO WATCH THE SEGMENT!
Cocktail: "For Fox Sake" (Thyme Foam Garnish)
- 1.5 oz Old Forester 86 Proof Bourbon
- .75 oz House made Ginger Beer Syrup
- .37 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- .37 oz American Elderflower Liquor
Foam: Seasonally changes between Thyme & Mint
- 1 Part Egg Whites
- 1 Part Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Part Thyme Simple Syrup (1:1 cold ratio simple)
- Combine Ingredients into Whip-It Canister and Charge with N20