WASHINGTON - It's that time of the week when we say "Cheers to the weekend!"
This week, we were joined by Ford Barsi, head chef at Carmine's in Northwest D.C., as he mixed us up a special cocktail to celebrate the new year!
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE TO WATCH THE SEGMENT!
Cocktail: Carmine's Aperol Fizz
- Sparkling cocktails for a Happy HEALTHY New Year.
- Made with Aperol- an Italian Liqueur that is great for Digestion.
- This is a great cocktail to make for Daytime Brunch/Lunch or Evening Appertivo. It is Citrusy refreshing and festive.
Serve over ice in STEM WINE GLASS
- 2.5 oz Aperol
- 1 oz Blood Orange Syrup (Monin)
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Prosecco
- 1 oz Soda
- Lemon Wheel Garnish
Bonus Cocktail: Carmine’s Orange Blossom Drink (It’s like a mimosa but without the Juice)
Orange Blossom -- serve in a Flute
- 1 1/4 oz St. Germain Elderflower
- 3 Dashes of Fee Brothers Orange Bitters --Top with Prosecco -- Garnish=Sugar Cube, Lemon Twist