George Mason University police say student died after taking hallucinogen

- George Mason University Police was notified of an incident involving a student at the Potomac Heights Residence Hall on Saturday. 

According to Police the student may have ingested a hallucinogenic substance.

The student  was transported to the hospital but he did not survive.  No foul play is suspected,

George Mason Police have been informed that other students may have this substance in their possession and therefore may be at risk.

They urge anyone who might have taken a hallucinogenic substance or is in possession of a hallucinogenic substance to contact law enforcement by dialing 9-1-1 or contact University Police at 703-993-2810.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories