"Will You Eat There?" stopped by Beltsville, Md., and our FOX 5 viewers picked a restaurant that offers classic American Bistro food with a Dominican twist.
FOX 5's Will Thomas came to Old Line Bistro and it was one of the most unique locations we have ever visited. Located on Route 1 in a building that used to be a Circuit City store, the bistro is inside a store that was converted into a place that now sells wine, beer and spirits and is a nice attraction in Prince George's County.
What's on the menu?
- Spicy duck flatbread (spicy Thai peanut sauce, mozzarella, duck confit, carrots, bean sprouts and shiitake mushrooms)
- "Big Boy" grilled cheese (guacamole, bacon, Doritos, brie, muenster)
- Jumbo lump crab cake (served with brussels sprouts and corn coulis)
- New York strip steak (served with ribless potatoes and prosciutto wrapped asparagus and white truffle cream sauce)
- Fried pork chops (with grilled sweet potatoes, black eyed pea succotash and cornslaw on top)
Prices range from $15 to $28. There is also a Happy Hour Grub Menu from 4-7 p.m. on Monday-Friday offering pulled pork sliders, meatball sliders or a 6 oz. burger.
Even though this place used to be a Circuit City store, you wouldn't even recognize it anymore on the inside. It's now a popular place among the locals who appreciate the great staff and wonderful food. The bistro also has a private event space that is also a community draw as clubs and businesses hold meetings here.
The must have
Breaking Bad burger (avocado, bacon, pepper jack, seasoned shrimp) with truffled mac and cheese
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE SEGMENT!
MOBILE USERS: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERY
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.