WASHINGTON - With less than a week away until Election Day, we're taking a look at eight celebrities who've made it known that they want to get out of the country if Donald Trump wins on Tuesday. Let’s take a look.
1. MILEY CYRUS: Pop star Miley Cyrus took to Instagram with a post about Donald trump saying "I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!"
Yes . That is a tear rolling down my cheek dripping off the end of my nose..... This makes me so unbelievable scared and sad.... Not only for our country but for animals that I love more than anything in this world.... My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces ..... I think I may vomit .... That picture on the right is so disturbing.... YOU are not destiny! It is not your job to decide when a living things life is over .... & YOU DT ARE NOT GOD NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! (& if he doesn't think he is "God" he thinks he is the fucking chosen one or some shit! We're all just fucking jam between his rich ass toes! Honestly fuck this shit I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean! )
2. BRYAN CRANSTON: Actor Bryan Cranston discussed his plans to leave during a podcast interview. Cranston said he would go to Vancouver, Canada and "it wouldn't be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate."
3. LENA DUNHAM: Actor Lena Dunham, who is a Clinton surrogate and supporter, discussed the topic at The Matrix Awards and said, “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will." She later said she knows a lovely place in Vancouver, Canada and can get her work done form there.
Meeting @americaferrera was a turning point in my life. We very quickly realized our politics and belief systems were almost surreally aligned and that our differences actually made us a pretty killer team. Since our friendship began less than a year ago we've campaigned together, eaten a shit ton of gluten free pizza, wailed in frustration on FaceTime and even spoken at the DNC. She's helped me grow and understand the intersection of my personal politics and government policy that was once opaque to me. I'm convinced she'll be president some day and I'll finally get that White House pillow fight I've been dreaming of. I love you sister #makeamericaferreraagain
4. CHELSEA HANDLER: Comedian Chelsea Handler also wants to leave, but she's not going to Canada. In an interview with Vanity Fair, she said, "I have a house in Spain that is going to be ready right after the election."
5. BARBRA STREISAND: Barbra Streisand sat down for an interview with an Australian news outlet where she said, "I’m either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada."
6. CHER: Let’s talk about Cher – she took to twitter and is looking to an extraterrestrial location to call home. In an exchange with another user, she said if he were to be elected "I’m moving to Jupiter."
@gabeAlfassy IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED,IM MOVING TO JUPITER 😖— Cher (@cher) June 16, 2015
7. RAVEN-SYMONE: "The View" might be looking for two new co-hosts after Tuesday if Trump wins. Raven-Symone was talking about leaving before Trump even became the Republican nominee. She confessed that "if any Republican gets nominated," she would move to Canada with her family. She went on to say, "I literally bought my ticket, I swear."
8. WHOOPI GOLDBERG: And also in an episode of "The View," Whoopi Goldberg spoke about her concerns about Trump and said, "I don't think that's America. I don't want it to be America. Maybe it's time for me to move, you know."
So now that we are less than a week away from the election, do you think these celebrities will actually pack up and leave if Trump becomes the president on Tuesday? Tell us what you think on FOX 5 DC’s Facebook page and Twitter account.