Carbon monoxide leak at Silver Spring apartment building

Residents at a Silver Spring apartment building were evacuated Tuesday night after a carbon monoxide leak.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue say they have ventilated the building located in the 7700 block of Eastern Avenue and are looking for the source of the leak.

Two people were evaluated by authorities, but they refused to be treated at the hospital.

Buses have been brought in for temporary shelter for the residents.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories