It's Friday night and time to say "Cheers to the weekend!" Each week, a bartender joins us to mix up their signature cocktail.
Kira Calder, bartender for Del Frisco's Grille in Northwest D.C., joined us to mix up a Tennessee Peach.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ABOVE TO WATCH THE SEGMENT!
Cocktail: Tennessee Peach
- 1.5 oz Jack Daniels
- 1.5 oz Peach Puree
- 1.5 oz Honey Lime
- 2 dashes peach bitters
The peach puree is simply pureed fresh peaches.
The honey lime juice is equal parts honey and fresh lime juice (.75 oz fresh lime juice/.75 oz honey). The fresh lime juice and honey are pureed as well.
- Start with a clean mixing tin.
- Combine all the ingredients: Jack Daniels, peach puree, honey lime and peach bitters.
- Fill the shaker tin with ice. Fill a high ball glass with ice.
- Shake the mixing tin vigorously 10-12 times.
- Strain into high ball glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cocktail straws. The lime should be squeezed and dropped into the glass.
Del Frisco’s Grille
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004