Several from Rockville neighborhood hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning

- Seven people from a Rockville neighborhood are in the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday.

Authorities say occupants from several houses woke to a strange odor in the middle of the night. Investigators believe a car that had been running for an estimated nine hours was found in the garage of one of the homes.

The residents who were hospitalized were from three townhomes on Gaither Avenue.

All are expected to survive. The investigation is continuing at this time.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories