Students evacuated after fire at George Washington University dorm

- Dozens of students were evacuated after a rooftop fire at a George Washington University dorm. Firefighters say the fire happened  around 3:30 a .m. on a roof deck at Fulbright Hall.

The eight-story high-rise building is along the 2200 block of H Street in the northwest.

Students were making their way back into their dorms around 6 a.m. Some students say the upper floors may have suffered water damage.

Authorities say no one was injured.

The cause of the fire has yet to be determined.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories