Nutella jar believed to have sparked fire that destroyed house, killed family dog

A Nutella jar is believed to be responsible for sparking a fire that destroyed a home and killed a family dog.

According to an online report by GetWestLondon, the incident happened in Twickenham on February 15.

Investigators say sunlight focused through the container that the family's daughter used to collect rubber loom bands.

The family was out when the fire occurred. The family dog was, however, in the house and died.

The family expects to be out of the house for at least one year while repairs are being made.

READ MORE: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/warning-after-nutella-jar-sparks-8681502

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories