Women burned when propane heater explodes inside car

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. - Two women were badly burned after police say a propane heater they were using to warm the vehicle they were driving in exploded.

Officers say they were called to a vehicle fire at around 5:30 p.m. Monday on Great Mills Road in Lexington Park.

As they searched for the vehicle, they found a woman suffering from severe burns on the side of the road.

The woman told officers that she, and the female driver, were their vehicle warm with a propane heater which exploded.

The woman jumped from the moving vehicle and the driver continued further down the road where she pulled over and called for help.

Both woman suffered serious injuries and were flown to an area burn center.

READ MORE: http://smnewsnet.com/archives/227619/running-propane-heater-explodes-in-vehicle-while-traveling-down-great-mills-road/

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - Includes Advertiser Stories