Tuesday, May 17 is Free Smoothie Day in the Washington, D.C. area. Smoothie King is welcoming the arrival of summer by giving away FREE smoothies-- no purchase necessary.
On May 17, 2016 all of the Smoothie King stores in greater Washington, D.C. will be giving away a FREE 12 oz. Caribbean Way smoothie. Hurry in between the hours of 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. to get your smoothie, limit one per customer, while supplies last. Click here to find a Smoothie King near you.
Can't make it in on time? No worries! You can recreate the delicious smoothie at home. All you need is a blender and a few ingredients.
Caribbean Way Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups of Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 of a whole Banana (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup of papaya juice
- 3 TBS of turbinado sugar
- 1 cup of ice
- Mix the first four ingredients in a blender until pureed.
- Once pureed, add ice until the mixture becomes a smooth and thick consistency.
- Pour into cups and enjoy a taste of summer.
Do you have the perfect smoothie recipe to cool off on hot summer days? Share your recipe on our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.