WASHINGTON - Real Housewives of Potomac star Monique Samuels is preparing to launch her mommy blog and website, Not for Lazy Moms.
The site will share the unique perspective on parenthood that she developed while raising her two beautiful children!
Today she joined GoodDayDC to share potty training tips.
Monique's Tips for Potty Training
- Purchase a small travel potty seat
- After baby eats, time how long it takes for them to have a bowel movement
- Pay attention to any signs that they have to go
- After they go, Give them praise and even make a potty song emphasizing the 'P' sound
- Repeat for up to 2 weeks the baby will look forward to going on the potty
Find Out More About Monique: