WASHINGTON - FOX 5 DC had the honor of hosting a wedding for a very special couple. It was a magical day in the loft!
What others plan in a year or more, Sarah and Corey pulled off in a mere week--with a bit of help. Winners of MIX 107.3's "My Wedding in a Week," the couple had their dream wedding paid for!
Sarah and Corey are both high school teachers in Maryland. In a recent interview with Holly Morris, they said even if they had waited a year and a half to save, their finances would not have allowed for half the amount needed to wed.
For more on the couple's story be sure to watch it here.
Family members and friends joined the lovebirds in studio to celebrate their union as husband and wife.
Jack Diamond from MIX 107.3's "The Jack Diamond Show" had the honor of being the ring bearer, and he did an awesome job!
Right before the BIG moment, the groom said he was a tad bit nervous but was extremely excited to celebrate the magical moment.
Grab your tissue box because shortly after the pair met at the alter and exchanged their "I Do's," sealing it with a kiss.
The pair, greeted by friends and family in the hall, set off to celebrate their happily ever after!
If you need details on the glam squad to the gorgeous flower arrangements, everyone involved in making Corey and Sarah's wedding a dream come true is listed below:
- Wedding Planner by Chic Weddings & Events
- The Dress provided by David’s Bridal
- Tuxedos by Jos. A. Bank
- Glam Squad (hair and makeup) by "Gabby and Martha Hair & Make Up"
- Flowers freshly delivered by Statuesque Events
- Cake baked by "Cakes by Happy Eatery"
- Linens and Chair Covers by Be Seated
- Entertainment by Chris Styles DJs
- Photographer capturing the moments by Damani Digital
- Videographer by To Tony Productions
- Wedding Reception Hall at Pinstripes in Georgetown
- Limousine services by Reston Limousine
- Dance Lessons by DC Dance Sport Academy
- Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura C. Cannon Officiant
- Wedding Announcements by J. Jackson Designs