Heather Stouffer, CEO of Mom Made Foods joined us on Good Day Sunday to show us 5 creative and out-of-the box breakfast ideas that are simple for parents to make in the mornings.
Breakfast Casserole Muffins:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-20 minutes
Servings: 12 Muffins
• ¾ cup of shredded hash browns
• 6 eggs
• 1/4 cup milk
• 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
• ½ cup of green onion, finely chopped
• 16 Mom Made Foods Beef & Cheese Meatball Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 24 muffin pan well.
2. Microwave Mom Made Foods Beef & Cheese Meatball Bites according to package instructions. Allow meatballs to cool, then slice into quarters and set aside.
3. Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
4. Add shredded hash browns, meatballs, green onions and shredded cheese. Stir to mix.
5. Scoop egg mixture into muffin pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until “muffins” are set. Serve immediately. Or, let cool and freeze for quick breakfasts all week!
7. To reheat frozen muffins, microwave on high for one minute.
Meatball Breakfast Sandwich:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
• 1 egg
• Olive oil
• Sliced Cheddar cheese
• Mom Made Turkey Meatball Bites
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Whole Wheat English Muffin
• Microwave Mom Made Foods Turkey Meatball Bites according to package instructions. Allow meatballs to cool, then cut in halves and set aside.
• Scramble or fry egg to desired firmness.
• Just before eggs are cooked, place a slice of cheese and a layer of meatballs on English muffin.
Chicken & Apple Meatballs on Toothpicks:
• Mom Made Chicken & Apple Meatball Bites
• Pineapple and berries
• Maple Syrup
• Whole Wheat Toast
• Microwave Mom Made Foods Chicken & Apple Meatball Bites according to package instructions. Allow meatballs to cool, then place on a plate and serve with side of maple syrup for dipping.
• Served with cubed pineapple or your favorite breakfast fruit and toast.