Salt & Pepper Chefs | Super Bowl Dishes
Chef Tee's Peach Glazed Buffalo Wings
Serves 2 to 4
Prep time: 5-to-10 minutes; cooking time: 20 minutes
2 lbs. party chicken wings (aka wings and dings)
2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
2 Tbsps. seasoned salt
1 stick (8 Tbsps.) unsalted butter
2 cups favorite hot sauce
1 cup peach preserves
1. Preheat oven to 500° F.
2. Remove chicken from package; rinse wings and dings in sink w/cold water.
3. Pat chicken dry w/paper towel.
4. In large bowl, combine wings, dings, oil, salt.
5. Spread out chicken pieces on large cookie sheet (make sure wings and dings don't touch).
6. Bake chicken uncovered for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove chicken from oven; use tongs to turn meat over; continue cooking for 10 more minutes to brown other side.
8. Remove chicken from oven; drain off excess fat; put wings and dings in large bowl; set aside.
9. In small sauce pan, add butter, hot sauce and preserves; cook over high heat until butter melts, mixture combines and boils.
10. Stir butter mixture w/spoon or whisk; pour over wings; toss; serve.
Brian's Cheap Lobster Roll
Prep time: 5 minutes; cooking time: 5 minutes
1 lb. imitation lobster meat (can substitute crab)
Mayonnaise to taste
¼ cup green onions, roughly chopped
½ cup celery, diced
Garlic powder to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
4 hot dog buns
½ stick butter, softened
Garnishes -- lettuce, sliced tomatoes
1. In medium bowl, add meat; use fork to loosen meat until it's flaky.
2. Add just enough mayo to hold meat together.
3. Add onions, garlic powder, Salt & Pepper; fold in onions; cover; refrigerate.
4. Butter insides of buns; toast in broiler or toaster oven until golden brown (can also grill).
5. Spoon meat mixture into buns; top w/lettuce, tomatoes.
6. Serve w/chips or fries.